LOOKING BACK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wearing: 1st & 2nd picture: Red vintage dress, vintage turban, random DIY-ed cardigan, stockings from H&M, shoes from Sonia Rykiel x H&M. 3rd and 4th picture: secondhand shorts, Balenciaga bag, H&M over knee socks, mom's old wraistlet. Little blue ring - a museum and next to that big, black ring from H&M. On the other hand another big, black ring - my friend's.

I'm sick today so I will save you from the horrible sight of how I look today. Instead I'll show you some old photos that Pernille (link) shot this summer. I miss summer so much and I can't wait for summer to arrive here in Denmark.

I hope your day is/has been better than mine, since I'm feeling horrible.

Kisses