TIP DU JOUR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry for lame quality and huge photos in this post!

Just ordered the beyond lovely leather turban (Yes, a leather turban!) from Carin Wester. And oh, this was a cheap find! It is originally 600 SEK (about $91) but I got it one sale for 180 SEK (about $27!) on Carins Wester's homepage. That's 70% off the original price. Quite a scoop, huh?

It was sold out in black, and since I've already got a black turban which I've worn like a maniac, I thought it would be nice to go with the kind of creme/rosy/white color turban. I can't wait for it to arrive! I know it'll be perfect for summer, because I (as any other person, haha) will be wearing tons of white garments.

Find the turban on sale right here (link)
Just press one of the photos where the girl's wearing a turban in the left side.