DEAR MAILMAN, I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU.

The Louis Vuitton-ish diy-project with a fox tail, I was talking about, do you like it?
The mailman brought me the Sonia Rykiel pour H&M wedges, that I have been talking about. OH YES! I love you mailman, please send me more packages like that one! I love them, I love shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Today I was standing in front of my mirror, putting together this look, when I decided that it would be fun with two skirts on top of each other. The transparent maxi skirt is pretty new, and I don't really know if I like it or not. What do you think about it? I'm wearing my all time favorite bag, my Juicy Couture - and guess whats on it? My Louis Vuitton inspired diy fox tail keychain! I think it went out pretty well, a cute keychain. What do you think? Jacket (photo 1) - See by ChloƩ. Turban - Vintage. Sweater - John Smedley. Dotted skirt - H&M. Transparent skirt - Vintage. Leggings - MaxMara. Shoes - Sonia Rykiel pour H&M. Bag - Juicy Couture.