MAKE IT UP, BABY!

Sonia Rykiel.
Chanel.
Balmain.
Marc Jacobs.
Alexander Wang.

Via: A. wang: graziadaily. Chanel: talkingmakeup. Marc Jacobs: harpersbazaar. Balmain: allure. Sonia Rykiel: elle.

We all know that, every designer have to choose a makeup look, that goes perfectly with the clothes. And I think the makeup is very important, because it kind of completes the look.

I have chosen 5 cool spring 2010 makeup looks, and I think their all pretty cool.

First there is Sonia Rykiel. Red lips, light pink blush and faded eyebrows - its cool on a way, but I have seen it before - I dont know if there is anything wrong with that, but Im not crazy about it.

Second, is Chanel. Gosh, Im always a sucker for Chanel. The pale, white skin, peach colored cheeks, nude colored smokey eyes and the painted tatoo - cute! She looks like an alien, but I enjoy it.

Third, is Balmain - and once again Im in love. As neutral as it can be. I will say a skrike.

Fourth, is Marc Jacobs. Well, nothing else to say than this is my favorite. The sharp, cat-like eyemakeup, unbelievable long lashes, the white kohl to make the eyes look even bigger and the red lips - BANG! Alien-like once again, but oh so damn cute.

Last but not least is Alexander Wang. This is certainly a makeup look that I want to copy and wear on weekdays. The makeup is very neutral, a little bit shiny around the eyes, but then there is the brows, damn their so cool! Love it, have to give it a try.

LATERLO//MAJA.