LOOK OF THE DAY

I look scary, but I just wanted to show the rings + the wraistlet.


Hey lovelys. WE REACHED 31 FOLLOWERS! Gosh, I'm so happy! Thanks alot for following, it really makes me happy.
This is todays look, or was todays look, because right now I'm sitting in a big hoodie with a cup of tea. I'm wondering, what should my new DIY-project be? What do you guys think? I made the fringe-top and the black/white leggins today, I think it went pretty good. What do you think about it?
I bet you remember the post about Alexander wangs ss 2010 collection. I was trying to do something like their hairstyles - you know, the sporty braid.

I'M WEARING:
- DIY fringe tee, made of an old t-shirt.
- Black shirt - H&M.
- Black/white legwear, DIY.
- Fringe wraistlet, unknown but bought in NY.
- Bag, Chanel.
- Biker boots, Dr. Martens.
- Big ring - my friend's, bought in H&M.
- Small rings - moms old and an indian store in Copenhagen.

P.S. I'm thinking about making a competition when we reach 50 followers, what do you think? Any ideas?