A BUNCH OF PICTURES

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
New secondhand jacket. Love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt from Urban Outiftters, bought in New York. I want to wear it with highwaisted jeans and a pair of cool boots or heels for finer events.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Acne shorts and Modekungen "Coco" sweater.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love when my friends play around with my camera and I see all the random pictures afterwards. This one, by Leonora reminds me that I miss her and how glad I am, that we are going to Sweden together this Sunday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topshop babies. Love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Looking at old pictures and editing them togethee when I am insanely bored and have nothing else to do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No words needed here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Picture from a lovely evening with 3 sweet girl at the forever fantastic The Living Room.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures by me.