BREATHE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Dress: Rude, random tights, Sonia Rykiel pour H&M shoes, sweater from Modekungen and mom's old wristlet used as armlet -

My look from last Saturday... Or last saturday again? Haha, I don't know. Time flies these days. I look a bit odd on these pictures, though. Ha ha.
I'm wearing my beloved Modekungen sweater with the big "Coco" on it. I've been getting a lot of questions about it through time, so let me tell you the story of my little grey sweater: Once upon a time (about a year ago) I bought it from Modekungen.se and I've loved it ever since. Unfortunately, I don't think it's in stock any more, I can't find it on the homepage.

So, really changing subject now. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to my Leonora's summer cottage (in this case, winter cottage, ha ha) in Sweden since I'm having vacation. So I will not be blogging for about a week or so. But I promise I will return with one or more outfitposts and a lot of pictures!

See you soon lovelies! I will miss you
kisses