STORM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1) Amazing book about hair + Pukkas Licorice & Cinnamon tea. Yummy! 2) The song Rainbow Girl by Giana Factory is on constant repeat on my MacBook at the moment. 3) My wall full of editorials and inspiring pictures, also my Vice poster. 4) Carin Wester and Acne shoe-love. 5) The hair color sprays from the last post. Big statement necklace is a gift from the best girl in the world. Little fringe necklace I bought in NY. 6) In love with golden statement earrings. Gives a kick to all my silver jewels. From left to right: H&M, H&M, vintage snake ones, earcuff made by always inspiring Anni (link) 7) Closeup of my new, secondhand 60's mini dress, that I bought for about $4. Changed the button to a lovely, golden one - looks nice.