NEW IN (VINTAGE/SECONDHAND)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lovely sheer shirt from Ilse Jacobsen - I found it in a little vintage shop and got it for about $20.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mini dress (also showed you a few posts down) I love this one. Got it for about $4. That's what I call a bargain!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Silver bodystocking - reminds me of Sienna Miller as Edie Sedgwick in the movie Factory Girl, and since I'm obsessed with Edie Sedgwick I had to get it. It's from the same little boutique as the shirt on the first picture and was about $20 too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bad picture of something pretty wonderful. This oversized, structured knit is beyond comfortable and I like the green color (the color looks weird on the photo due to bad lightning). I got it for the ridiculous price of $2.5.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm in love with this sheer dress. So flowy and light. Got it for $7.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's hard to tell what this is by looking at the picture, but it's this beautiful, sheer maxi skirt. Actually, it's an underskirt so I'll let it peek out underneath my maxidresses as well. Very good for layering, because of the fabric's light texture - it almost looks fragile.

I also bought a necklace, a pair of pants and something quite exiting... Stay tuned!