CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • These amazing babies from Topshop. They're just fabulous. I'll wear them at parties with flowy minidresses and an oversize knit - correction: all the time with flowy minidresses and an oversize knit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Vintage pearl earrings from Chanel. I'll let the picture talk - beautiful.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Two little things that I really wished for. Butterflies in frames. True love. Would like to have a whole wall filled with these one day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Gardeners handlotion and Clarins mascara. Yummy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Beautiful earrings with peacock feathers from Pico.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Lace bodystocking from Stella McCartney. So, so, so beautiful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Super cool, sporty Miu Miu kneehighs. Looks killer with a black minidress.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Comfy scarf with little sheeps on it. Really long and lovely, from See by ChloĆ©.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Draped, black Topshop shirt. Really good for layering because it's already in a lot of layers, which you can't really tell in the picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • THE Acne top. Ah, so fab. I really craved this since I saw it in Normann Copenhagen. the style is kinda raw with the overload of pockets and the big zipper. Find this baby here (link)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Most amazing dress in my wardrobe, no doubt. This tight, black, textures baby is from Acne, and it sure is great. This was really a big wish too, so you can imagine my joy when I found out this was underneath the Christmas tree.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • You know the homepage WhoWhatWear (link)? If you don't, you've got to check it out asap. It rocks and so do this book that I started reading yesterday - I can't put it away for a second without craving more so far. It's pretty interesting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Norah Jones CD (love) and rooibos tea from Rare Tea Co.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Bodyshop eyeshadow in the colour 06 Starlight and Bodyshop eyeshadow brush. I think I'm going for silver eyes this New Years Eve.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • In this post last, but definitely not last - the thing I wished for the most (also the most debated item in history on my formspring) - a fur! I'm in love. This amazing vintage fur that I actually picked out myself (which means no surprise when I unwrapped it) is just what I wanted. Sigh. You'll see this in action soon, promise.
So, that was basically my Christmas presents, even though I also got some other stuff, like things for my hair, some clothing, underwear and my dad's old iPhone etc. I had a nice Christmas with my family, eating tons of food, singing the usual Christmas songs and doing all the nice Christmas things. I hope, that if you do celebrate Christmas, yours was just as nice. Note: not showing my presents to brag, but because this was highly requested.