INTERVIEW

the very sweet Alissa from fashion-questions.com asked me if I wanted to do an interview for their Fashion Bloggers Q&A-page, and ofc. I wanted to. You can see what the interview ended up like HERE (link) and I thought I'd post it here.

Maja Ravn

The incredibly fashionable Maja tells us about living in Denmark, her favorite pieces from her wardrobe and her love for sushi. She is one seriously stylish teen, who blogs regularly about her latest items and outfits.

Maja Ravn Blog1. How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as quite mixed. I guess I'm a combination of an old lady with fur coats, jewels and nice dresses and a crazy teenager . Yes, that would be me.

2. What is your favourtie outfit you've posted on your blog?
Uhm. That one's tough! I guess I like my all-black outfits the most because they always work. But else I would say this.

3. Tell us your favorite things about the place you live, and where your favorite place to travel is and why?
I live in Denmark and here's pretty cool. We've got great vintage boutiques and good food, haha. Even though I like Denmark I always feel like traveling. My favorite place is New York! Where else?! I've only been there once, but I seriously fell in love. The whole atmosphere was great, just how I like it. Always something exciting going on or some crazy people on the streets.

4. Who / what / where inspires you?
My grandma inspires me. I think she has great style. It's very classic, but with a twist. Also, the streets of Copenhagen are the place to go when you're 0% inspired. Here there are always inspirational people walking around.

5. What is your most worn item in your closet?
My most worn pieces must be my Acne Atacoma shoes or my Balenciaga bag. Clothing-wise it must be a simple LBD (little black dress). Goes with everything, a must-have!

6. How do you put together an outfit?
I would love to say something really fancy, but I'm not that fancy at all. I stand in front of my closet, grab some pieces and try them on. I always feel like wearing layers and wearing different materials/textures, so it usually takes quite a while for me to get dressed, because I always layer, layer, layer.

7. Your top beauty/hair must haves and tips?
I don't even know if this exists in other places than Denmark, but my beauty must-have is Vaseline. I use it for my lips, my brows and even on my eyes now and then. I'm addicted!

8. Describe your perfect day.
Waking up, no school, it's Saturday. Inviting over some friends, eat good food and just chill. Or go shopping with friends - that's always nice. But to be honest, the best days are the days you don't expect anything exciting to happen, you expect absolutely nothing. And then something happens, maybe you meet up with friends, and then the day turns into something fantastic. I love that. I wish I could live my life with no expectations at all.

Layered Winter Outfit9. If you needed to start your wardrobe again, what items would you get and where would you go shopping?
Depends on my money-situation! If I had the money I would go to Acne and buy all my basics - white, black and grey tops & t-shirts, well-fit jeans, a knitted cardigan and a pair of killer-shoes. Then I would go find a really nice, good quality leather bag and some simple jewelry. Then I would have everything needed.

10. Can you tell us 5 random facts about you?
I always sleep with my hair in a bun, always!
I cry while watching 500 Days of Summer. It's such a good movie. Sob.
I use size 37 in shoes.
Sometimes I pretend to sleep when I really don't.
I've got a Sponge Bob cover on my Iphone.

11. Favorite food?
I love all kinds of food. But sushi is great! Sushi must be the answer then. (Sorry pasta!)