NEW IN: VINTAGE AVIATOR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First of all - I'm so, so, so sorry for the bad blogging I've been doing lately!
Today was lovely. My family and I went on a little trip to Christiania. We ate lunch there and I shot a bunch of photos. Anyway, just a couple days ago I bought this jacket! It certainly doesn't look it's best on these photos - I don't know what's wrong, looks so much better in reality. Anyway, I found it in a random fur/leather store on my way home from a friend. I love it! It's going to be hanging on me the whole fall/winter. It's real leather so it's damn hot. And another + about it was the price - $53!

Wearing: jacket - vintage, dress - Isabel Marant, cardigan - unkown, shoes - converse.