MY FAVORITES #1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1) My favorite tees. I like them oversized and with a print on it. Left to right: Vintage, Levi's, Vintage, Vintage.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2) My favorite tops/dresses with print. Left to right: Baum und Pferdsgarten, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3) My favorite laces. I love layering with laces, gives such a good effect. From Left to right: Unknown, Millau, Andersen & Lauth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
4) My favorite dresses atm. I'm loving mini dresses right now. From left to right: Versace, Acne, Vintage.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
5) My favorite pants. Sequins and the obligatory skinny jeans. I love wearing a pair of skinny jeans with just a simple, oversize tee, Atacomas and a hat! From left to right: Vintage, H&M, Cheap Monday, Cheap Monday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
6) My favorite bags. Bags and shoes are a far too big obsession for me! From left to right: Chanel, Balenciaga, Gift from friend, Juicy Couture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
7) Some of my favorite shoes. I (as most people) always wear shoes (exciting, right?) and I love changing my shoes depending on my mood. From left to right: Dr. Martens, Dr. Martens, Acne, Converse.