FASHION STRESSSSS+









via tumblr

It has been a crazy day today, totally stressed. I have been planning fashionshows all day so its not the worst kind of stress, haha. Im going to Designers Remix Collection, Munthe Plus Simonsen, Wood Wood and maybe Minimarket. Thats alot of shows!
I cant wait, its going to be so much fun. I'll tell you guys about all the shows, I promise!

I'm about to freak out, what am I going to wear?
I have thought about two looks.
First look: Leather pants ( if possible, the one that is selling them is really slow, i have to get them before saturday! ), transparent Cheap Monday shirt, fur vest, my friends ChloƩ booties and a A. Wang inspired braid.

Second look: Dotted tights, Topshop feather skirt or draped skirt, Acne top or H&M transparent shirt and ChloƩ booties.

WHAT DO YOU SWEETIES THINK? ANY SUGGESTIONS?