+YOU GOT BORN IN THE YEAR OF ROCK, I DIDNT.







Via, knightcat

Vogue Italy 1996 - the year of my birth!
Hey lovelies! How are you?
Im so damn tired of winter, snow and cold. Cant it turn to summer soon?
How is the weather where you live? Cold, warm?

I enjoy these photos, so lovely, eventhough their old.

TODAYS:
Mood: Good, cant wait to show you my new skirt, its kind of Burberry like, draped.
Activity: Everyone's too cool for schooooooooool.
Clothes: Draped skirt, Ramones tee, holed pantyhoses, Dr. Martens, Fake faux vest.
Hair: A. Wang-like braid!
Accessories: Silver wraistlet woth fringes, Vintage wraistlet, a long necklace used as wraistlet.
Clothes inspired by: I wanted it to be elegant yet rocky, so I mixed a ladylike skirt and lady-like gold wraistlet with Docs and trashed pantyhoses.
Song: It must be a lady-like song, and a rock song - like my clothes inspiration, so a Ramones song and a Marylin Monroe one!

LATERLO//MAJA.

NOTE: QUESTION: WHATS YOUR MUSTHAVE ITEM?