HYPERVENTILATING+

My Chanel.
Chanel once again.
See By Chloé jacket.
See By Chloé jacket, its not black, its blue, but my MacBook is not the best camera, haha.
Heartmade, lace-cardigan. Did you know that the place where Heartmade is getting their laces done, is the same place, that Chanel is getting theirs. It's an old lady on a farm long long away.
Holed Bodystocking, brand unknown.
Sweet lace-badystocking. It's very detailed, but unfortunately, the camera doesnt show.

Sorry for not blogging yesterday, but I was too busy with hyperventilating because of my new gorgeous items.
First, and it will always be first. My Chanel. Yes, I got it! My grandmas old Chanel, I can tell you, its lovely! It's such a classic item, it will always be on fashion. A timeless bag like this, goes with everything. My summerlook will absolutely be trashed jeans shorts, a band tee (like the gorgeous trashed Metallica tee with fringes, that I saw in a vintage store in Copenhagen today - I have to go get that one), My Chanel bag, and a little leather jacket or an oversize knitted cardigan.
I also got some beautiful lingerie, two beautiful layer-bodystockings from Aubade paris, lovely lace harem pants from By Malene Birger, Chanel and YSL makeup, a cute nude-colored cardigan with laces from Heartmade, and and and and A PAIR OF NEW DR. MARTENS (all the other things, my very fashionnable grandmothers old stuff) theire lovely, I can't wait for them to be in my mailbox, they are checkered and black/dark blue.
Last but NOT least, a gorgeous See By Chloé jacket! Lovely, with velvet collar.

Right now, I'm just sitting and doing my homework and drinking a cup of tea. Hope you have enjoyed your day.
LOVE YOU ALL//MAJA.
P.S. Sorry for the baaad quality, but the pics taken on my MacBook.