you are on my mind





pic, taken by grandpa of me.

Lovely weekend, I love weekends. I visited my grandpa and grandma this weekend, they are so sweet! My granspa took these pictures of me, I think they got pretty good. Lovely feather-vest, right? I bought it in ny, in Zara, it is such a cool store! Btw, have you seen New Moon? I cant wait to see it! Gosh, gosh, gosh Rob is so hot and he has a great style, haha :D Now when we are talking about style, who is you guys style-ikons? Mine are Mary-kate Olsen and Kate Moss, I think they have the coolest styles ever! They are mixing materials, and different kind of styles on the totally right way! Writning soon, lots of love Maja.
PHOTOSTYLE:
- vest, zara.
- black top, H&M.
- shorts, once jeans from H&M, just cutted shorter.
- black leggins, Gina Triot.