OLDIES

Hey guys! I've missed you + blogging so much, but I still haven't got my comuter back, so I can't really upload pictures. Therefore I thought, why not post some of my old looks? So I'm doing two posts dedicated to old looks posted on the blog... And there's quite a lot! So here we go, enjoy babes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt - H&M, skirt - Vero Moda, belt - vintage, necklace - bought in New York.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt - Miu Miu, belt - vintage, shorts - vintage, shoes - Acne, earcuff - Anni Jürgenson.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt/dress - gifted, jacket - vintage, belt - vintage, tights - Max Mara, shoes - Acne.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - friend's, sweater - Carin Wester, shoes - Acne (Okay, you know them by now)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
White dress - H&M, sheer black dress - Monki, sheer black shirt - H&M, tights - H&M, shoes - Acne, sunnies - fleamarket, necklace - DIY.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Andersen & Lauth, shoes - SRxHM.

Have you got yourself a favorite look?