LOOK THE OTHER WAY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

An outfitpost! Gee, it's been ages. I looked like this part time today - I was doing something very exiting after school, but I can't tell you... not yet!

I felt like layering today, so I put on this. Don't I always say that? I felt like layering. I guess I always feel like layering. for layering, black in black is and will always be my favorite combination. And then with a twist of silver - you've got me.

The black, draped cardigan is new - or old if you will. I bought it in a secondhand shop for like $6, and I love it! It's really comfy and super for layering. I like it over my studded American Retro jacket. The jacket is so heavy and metal-ish while the cardigan is much more light and flowy, and together it gives this weird effect. I hope you've been enjoying your day as much as I have. Love!

Wearing: Secondhand cardigan, American Retro jacket, Balenciaga bag, random pencil skirt, black, holed shirt from H&M, random rings and shoes from Acne.