LBD

partylook 1
Someone requested that I did something like this - ideas for outfits for all the upcoming parties. Since christmas, new years eve and a lot of other occasions for dressing up is just around the corner we girls (and boys ofc.) must certainly stand together and try to share good outfit-ideas! Since I always find choosing a part outfit difficult, because I always end up being totally overdressed (but it's okay, I've gotten used to it now.) I usually just end up throwing on my always-safe-look. A little black dress. Of course. What else?

I like wearing just a little black dress, a pair of funny high heels, my hair down, a dark purple lipstick on my lips, a jacket/chunky cardigan and then a little silver jewelry (big silver earrings - latest obsession!) to sweeten it up a bit.

Tell me, do you have any good ideas for party-outfits? Would be greatly appreciated.

xxx

From left to right: Tibi , Stella McCartney, Versus, Topshop, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Acne, YSL dark lipstick, YSL shoes, Topshop earrings.