HEARTBEATS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PICTURES BY ME

Some pictures I from Spain - as promised. Ah, I miss it so much. The weather was so great (actually, it rained one day, but that just ended up in a beautiful rainbow) and it was just what I needed.

I hope you are all doing well - I'm dying to hear more about you. I've thought about this post where I tell some things about myself - what I wan't in the future, dreams etc. and then you tell me all (or at least something, haha) about yourself. I'd love that - what do you think about it?

PS. I'm still working on the room tour video but it turned out really weird so I'll film a new one asap.