THIS MOMENT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love how the glasses were arranged at the place I ate brunch today called "Midpoint".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All rings are vintage, except the one far right (my left hand) which is from a museum.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's unbelievably difficult to skateboard in high heels, maybe mostly because I've got absolutely no idea how to skate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Somehow I find coconuts beautiful. This photo was taken in "Kødbyen" (the danish Meatpacking district?) where my family and I walked around and visited different artist's ateliers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The chandelier in the lobby at Hotel D'angleterre.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All the different bottles standing in line at the D'angleterre café looked really beautiful.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ate this ginger candy we bought in a little chinese store in "Kødbyen".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got a virgin mojito at the D'angleterre café - it tasted so good! It's basically just Ginger Ale with sugar, lime, mint and ice - yummy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My shadow. Legs looking giant haha.

A huge bunch of photos from the last couple of lovely days. Hope you enjoy!