QUELQU'UN M'A DIT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I wore some days ago. No rocket-science here, just a simple outfit. Really comfy! Actually, it was really difficult taking these pictures, because the sunlight came in my eyes all the time! Anyway, I'm wearing my new, very nice suede moccasins that I bought on my local fleamarket (I'm there too often!) I really felt like layering that day, so I wore two jackets on top of each other, and I really liked the result. The sunnies are also new - sent to me by Kristian from Never Written (link) and I thought they were kind of funny. Thanks Kristian! PS. Don't mind that I'm holding a box of ginger candy in my hands on the first photo, haha!

// army jacket - G-star, studded jacket - American Vintage, lace shirt - vintage, shorts - vintage Levi's, sunnies - gifted, moccasins - thrifted, bag - Chanel //