HIT THE ROAD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry for not the bad updating lately! Anyway, here's a bomb of photos I shot with Marie today. It was great fun. One of my more colorful outfits - I'm not that used to colorful dresses, so wearing this one felt kind of weird. I also went to my local flea market again today and I bought some serious bargains - more about that later!

Anyway, I told you about the school party some days ago and it was pretty fun. I'm going to show you my outfit asap. Just a quick question before I go clean up my room - what do you think about wearing colorful outfits? Are you more of a "all black" person? I normally am. Do you think I can pull off color? xxx