NEW IN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DENIM: Left to right - Acne pants (fab, right? I'm so excited!), Superfine pants , Tommy Hilfiger shorts (thrifted $2!), American vintage studded jacket.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHIRTS: Vintage shirt, H&M tee (bought one in black and one white too, but they're a bit boring), Acne shirt, Stella Nova lace jacket.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
JACKETS/KNITS: Vintage black jacket/cardigan, - deserves its own post! -, Marc O'Polo knit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DRESSES: Thrifted 80's dress($3!), Antik Batik maxi dress x 2.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SKIRTS: Vintage leather skirt from Kongens Klær', Cheap Monday tie dye skirt bought on sale.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ACCESSORIES: (Man that's tough to spell, had to google it): Thrifted ring ($1!), DIY peacock earrings (tho reader that's been following for a LONG time knows that I made a pair like these before - but, ehm, they broke), Thrited green sunnies, Thrifted brown sunnies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NECKLACES: All DIY! I love these necklaces! I have made so many already - satisfied.

Prob. the longest "new in" post on this blog ever. Just to make clear I didn't buy all these things at once, I've been waiting for this post for months(!) Its not to be a show off or whatever you'll think I show these things, many of you just seem to be interested in my purchases. Some of these things I grabbed on sale, and some of them is gifts from my grandma's closet.