ON THE GO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what I wore yesterday, when I was on a citydate with sweet Elizabeth.

I'm having an amazing week - so far it's been spent with lovely girls, and the next couple days are going to be all about my babes too! Tomorrow I'm having a date with Madelon (link) and Pernille (link), Friday I'm having a sleepover with L, Saturday I'm going to chill with L too. Great! Okay, I don't know if you are at all interested in hearing about my personal life, but I think that blogs can sometimes be very impersonal. I would love to hear all about you'r lives, but I guess that would take quite some time. I wish I had like a blogging-phone or something, where I could call you up and talk about fashion, and life, and magazines for hours. Because most of my readers, seems like some really cool people. Bye!

necklace - Jimmy Choo x H&M, jacket - Vero Moda, transparent shirt - H&M, top - H&M, tights - H&M, bag - Balenciaga.