GUESTBLOGGER ELIZABETH: SUMMERFAVORITES

Hey guys, this is Elizabeth from Fashionraw. I'll show my ultimate summerfavorites from my wardrobe in this post, and this is just a small piece of it. I am by the way very honored to be a guestblogger on Majas blog. She is amazing, isn't she? I adore her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The army jacket. So simple, but very usefull. I'm planning to use it over my alexander wang tank, and with my army shorts aswell. Of course with a pair of pumps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

statement necklaces. silver and gold. sparkle. perfect for an oversized shirt and denimshorts.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
a perfect wallet for summer. i love my chanel. i use it as clutch+wallet, two in one. perfect!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

, this is maybe the most perfect outfit for summer. i bought the mcqueen pants and trousers in h&m. i will work it with my atacomas as always.

what do you think about my summerwardrobe?

xx elizabeth