TELL ME, WHO ARE YA?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay babes. I want to hear something about my readers. Who are you? How old are you? What do you do? Where do you live? Do you have a blog? - Throw me a comment, I would really love to hear! And since I'm going to hear something about you, I would like to tell you something about myself.
As you all know my name is Maja. I live in the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen.
I'm a student on a danish private school, in 7th grade. I've got a little brother - he and I live two different places, because my parents are divorced. They have been divorced since I was 11 years old - I'm 13 now. Yeah, that was all boring fatcs - let's move to the fashionish-facts. I would describe my style as simple, personal and mixed. I love high heels - especially wedges. Ah, wedges melts my heart. When I grow up I want to move to Paris, only wear black, say clever things, photograph fascinating people, walk 13 centimeters heels, write for a fashion magazine, use way to much Chanel no. 5 perfume, wear red lipstick from YSL all the time and be glamorous. But yeah, that's just a childish dream - I just don't want to end up on an boring office, hating my life only because I didn't follow my dreams as young. What about you? Don't you have some childish dreams too?