REAL THING+


Pernille.
Pernille.
Pernille.
Don't forget to notice the super cool mask in the background. Haha.
The new Balenciaga bag I talked about.
OVERLOAD OF PHOTOS. And this is not even it, this is only a bit of them. There are 600 photos! I'll post some of the rest later. So the beautiful Pernille (link) and I shot these photos together, and it was one of the funniest photo shoots ever. I really had fun. The shorts that I'm wearing is actually swim shorts. But I can't imagine me laying on the beach, wearing them, so I decided wearing them as real shorts. What do you think? Anyway, long time ago, I promised to show you my new Balenciaga bag. It's actually my grandma's, but I have borrowed it, haha. Its cool rights? Ah, I love it. See you soon guys - stay tuned for a new overload of photos. I'M WEARING: shorts - vintage, leggings - H&M, top - unkown, bodyjewel - H&M, wraistlet - bought in India, rings - H&M, Indiska in Copenhagen, vintage, cardigan with gold chains - gold chains are DIY project, cardigan is from Gina Tricot, bag - Balenciaga, knee high socks - unkown, shoes - Sonia Rykiel pour H&M.