NEW JACKET #1


I have no idea why these photos got so light - stupid little Cannon, bah. But some funny photos came out of it even though! I got this cute studded leather jacket yesterday, I also got a parka, that I'll show you tomorrow. What do you think about this jacket? I'm loving it! (Mac Donnalds commercial pops up in my head, ugh.) Anyway, I was in the mood for layering today, so I threw on this. Because the leather jacket shouts "ROCK", I wanted to soften it up with the pink lace top underneath. I'm wearing my all time favorite Monki dress again, which is perfect for layering, because it's so low-cuttted and loose. Ah, how I love that dress, I wear it all the time. I'm wearing: Jacket - Vero Moda, cardigan - Gina Tricot, dress - Monki, lace top - Vintage, black tops underneath - unknown, bag - Chanel, Leggings - MaxMara, boots - Dr. Martens. See you later babes, take care!