WE LOVE BACKSTAGE

Backstage at Miu Miu - looong hair!
Backstage at Marc Jacobs.
Backstage at Givenchy - love love love the makeup.
Backstage at ChloƩ.
Backstage at Chanel. Your hair - yes please.
Backstage at Burberry. Love all the drapings + the colors!
Backstage at Balmain - I adore the army-look.
Backstage at my all time old favorite - Alexander Wang.
Via: tumblr, google.
I belive that everybody loves to see backstage photos from their favorite fashion shows - and I m no exception. Backstage photos always give you an idea about how the show was "in reality" and a bonus - it gives you a sneak peak to see the models close, so that you can study their hair¨, makeup and other details you hadnt noticed.
- Wich of these are your favorite backstage photos, and why?
I would love to hear from you! Byeeeee.