COCO, COCO.



DETAILS:



Hey lovelies.
So, this is my new coco sweater from Modekungen.se, lovely huh?
It looks KILLER, with stonewashed jeans - as on the pictures. With a slimfit skirt underneath - its very wide and because of that it looks amazing with something slimfit. With a maxi dress underneath. With a crazy colored mini. But BEST OF ALL, boyfriend jeans! Hell yeah baby.

I was playing dress up with the crazy - but coolcoolcool, shoes once again, a really wore Dr. Martens.

I have planned a new DIY-project! I'll tell you about it tomorrow - exciting!

Then I want to thank the lovely bloggers who have recommended me in their posts, it really makes me happy and Im so thankful!
- Kat, thetrashedfashion.com.
- Emily, neutraltuesday.com
- Sarah, covetandcomfort.blogspot.com

IM WEARING:
Sweater - modekungen.se
Jeans - Cheap Monday.
Bag - friends.
Ring - H&M.
Random jewels - vintage, DIY and gifts.
Shoes - H&M

LATERLO//MAJA.